Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Textbook Fascination

Starting new classes is always an interesting experience. It is so exciting to have new textbooks, when I first get the text books they seem so interesting, and I have often felt like I wanted to start reading them right away. Sadly, that feeling never seems to last for me. As much as I find the courses and lectures to be fascinating, at some point during the semester, reading the textbooks becomes tedious and boring. At least this has been my experience over the last several semesters.

My goal this to semester is to stay interested in my classes from beginning to end, and (hopefully) to keep up on all of my reading so that I don't fall behind and feel bogged down in it. I am going to give this my best effort. It really shouldn't be that difficult to do, considering that I am only taking three classes that have textbooks and reading assignments.

Here is to a brand new semester!! The countdown begins!!

1 comment: