Saturday, January 3, 2009

A New Semester

It is strange that a new semester of school starts in just a few days... 4 days... I think.
Furthermore, it is very surreal that this new semester will, in fact, be the final semester of my college career. Crazy!

On the one hand I really am excited to go back to school, and see all of my cottage mates again, start classes, buy my new books... generally just get back into the swing of things and whatnot.
On the other hand I am rather terrified of going back to school. This is the FINAL semester of my college career (at least the undergraduate that is)! During this next semester I will be taking the last three academic classes necessary for the completion of my degree, working at my job in the Academic Resource Center, singing in choir at my school, and then I don't know what comes next. It is exciting, and frightening all at once.

1 comment:

  1. i forget that you are graduating in may.

    i actually think it is that i am in denial.

    ReplyDelete