Saturday, May 14, 2011

Oh they say when you marry in June... Oh wait... I'm not getting married in June!

Wow, it's been over a year since I last posted anything on this blog. That's okay, I probably haven't really had anything worthwhile to write anyway. Sometimes I wonder whether anything I have to write on this is worthwhile though... but realistically Blogs are pretty much all about vanity anyway, so whatever. I'm going to grip and moan my way through this blog... sorry, feel free to stop reading.

Is it taboo to complain about Facebook on your blog? At this point I don't really care.

Did you know that as-SOON-as your relationship status changes from "single" to "in a relationship" your sidebar ads change from "Hey! Meet other single people!" to "Hey! Come buy an engagement ring!" As though you should actually be thinking about marriage not two seconds after you decide to date someone...
Granted, you probably shouldn't be dating someone if you don't see some sort of a future with them, but still... it's probably a little bit early to be shopping for your engagement ring.

Now, I've been with Boyfriend for eight months, but they still irritate me. They've irritated me since they morphed from the "come date other 23 year old Christian single people". Don't ask me why, they just do. I guess I should just be grateful that they're pushing conflict free diamonds down my throat, and stop my moaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment