Tuesday, March 10, 2009


It has occurred to me that it has been well over a month since I last blogged.

I would say that this is unacceptable, but realistically I have sat down multiple times to blog, and just not known what to write, so I have not written anything. I really do have to feel at least somewhat inspired in order to actually post anything.
I was looking through some old pictures on my computer, and decided that I miss the times that <-- this picture reminds me of.
Don't get me wrong, I love where life is right now. And I absolutely love my roommate; but these were good times. Life at the Celestial Dock was so incredibly different than life in Cottage 4 is. The Celestial Dock involved friday night cooking parties, and 'family' dinners, included frequent updates to The Wall of Über excellence, included random dance parties, and fabulous escapades. I miss those days. To be more specific... I miss the roommates. I miss my friends who are no longer at school with me. I love the people I live with now. I love my roommate. I still miss them.
Anyway, I know this is random for a blog, but that is ok.

3 comments:

  1. and next year i will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I misssssss YOU. Do you still have The Wall?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss YOU Rachel!!

    And yes Alise. I still have The Wall, I may never get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete