Monday, March 16, 2009

Re-Reading Amazing Books

One of the wonderful things about this particular Spring Break is that I do not have a ridiculous amount of homework to do during the time off from school. Therefore, it gives me lots of time to read books. Right now I am re-reading one of the best series I have ever read The Mark of the Lion series, by Francine Rivers.

The series really challenged the way that I look at and think about my own faith, as well as the way that I look at service.

I have been looking forward to re-reading this series for the last two and a half months... and am seriously enjoying them now that I am able to read them again. These are books that I would recommend to anyone to read.

Another awesome bit about this Spring is that I get to spend time with my Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment